Joseph has used his extensive experience to build a company that has established itself as one of the leading independent distributors in the country, employing innovative distribution patterns for a diverse range of films. From music titles such as NEIL YOUNG'S RUST NEVER SLEEPS, DYLAN'S DONT LOOK BACK and the ground breaking KOYAANISQATSI - to films from major Hollywood studios:
- WHERE THE BUFFALO ROAM - Bill Murray's first starring role as Hunter S. Thompson
- THE TWO JAKES - Jack Nicholson's follow up to Chinatown
- THE BUTCHER'S WIFE - Demi Moore's film after Ghost
- COOL WORLD - Brad Pitt and Kim Basinger
- WOODSTOCK THE DIRECTOR'S CUT
- APOCALYPSE NOW - the re-release
- MCABE AND MRS MILLER
- PANDORA AND THE FLYING DUTCHMAN
- THE HUSLTER and many other new and classic films in all genres.
Notable releases in the last few years have been:
- ONE LOVE
- UNCOVERED THE WAR ON IRAQ
- TEN MINUTES OLDER THE CELLO AND THE TRUMPET
- THE NINTH CONFIGURATION
- ELVIS THAT’S THE WAY IT IS SPECIAL EDITION
- THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE
- WEST SIDE STORY (re-issue)
- ANIMAL FARM
Blue Dolphin can sell films in the ancillary markets to Airlines, Hotels and all non-theatrical outlets and also has contacts with film buyers at all Television stations in the UK, having sold to the BBC, Channel 4, ITV, Channel 5 and Sky.
The company has its own DVD label and PR and marketing departments, with Clients from Universal Home Entertainment to other studio and television companies.
Blue Dolphin also handles theatrical releases for other companies, Universal, Sony and others where we look after all cinema bookings, PR and marketing, also handling premiere and event screenings.
For more information see: www.bluedolphinpr.com